Anal Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Anal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Anal Cancer
- Stages of Anal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stages I, II, and III Anal Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV Anal Cancer
- Treatment of HIV and Anal Cancer
- Treatment of Recurrent Anal Cancer
- To Learn More About Anal Cancer
- more Anal Cancer articles...
Helpful Anal Cancer Links
Recent Anal Cancer Discussions
Anal Cancer Groups
Tips & Suggestions
Understanding your financial responsibility
Most providers of cancer care understand that patients have concerns about the costs of care. A social worker or financial counselor may be able to help you understand your insurance coverage and help you find further assistance, including financial aid if you are eligible. Many providers will work with patients to set up a monthly payment plan.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.