Myelodysplastic Syndrome Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Articles
- General Information About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Treatment Options for Relapsed or Refractory Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- To Learn More About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Myelodysplastic Syndrome articles...
Helpful Myelodysplastic Syndrome Links
Recent Myelodysplastic Syndrome Discussions
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Groups
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Understanding your financial responsibility
Most providers of cancer care understand that patients have concerns about the costs of care. A social worker or financial counselor may be able to help you understand your insurance coverage and help you find further assistance, including financial aid if you are eligible. Many providers will work with patients to set up a monthly payment plan.
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.