Stomach Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Stomach Cancer Articles
- General Information About Gastric Cancer
- Stages of Gastric Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Gastric Cancer
- Treatment of Stages II and III Gastric Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV Gastric Cancer, Gastric Cancer That Cannot Be Removed By Surgery, and Recurrent Gastric Cancer
- To Learn More About Gastric Cancer
- Stomach Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- Stomach Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Stomach Cancer articles...
Helpful Stomach Cancer Links
Recent Stomach Cancer Discussions
Stomach Cancer Groups
Stomach Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Let friends and family help you
Often friends and family can run errands, provide transportation, prepare meals and help you with household chores. Learn to accept their help. Accepting help gives those who care about you a sense of making a contribution at a difficult time. Use the needs calendar on Navigating Cancer to ask for the help you need and your supporters can sign up without the burden of sheduling phone calls and coordination.
Stomach Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.