Adrenocortical Carcinoma Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Adrenocortical Carcinoma Articles
- General Information About Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Stages of Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Recurrent Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- To Learn More About Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- more Adrenocortical Carcinoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Understanding your financial responsibility
Most providers of cancer care understand that patients have concerns about the costs of care. A social worker or financial counselor may be able to help you understand your insurance coverage and help you find further assistance, including financial aid if you are eligible. Many providers will work with patients to set up a monthly payment plan.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.