Gestational Trophoblastic Disease Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Gestational Trophoblastic Disease Articles
- General Information About Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- Stages of Gestational Trophoblastic Tumors and Neoplasia
- Recurrent and Resistant Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- To Learn More About Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
- more Gestational Trophoblastic Disease articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Understanding your financial responsibility
Most providers of cancer care understand that patients have concerns about the costs of care. A social worker or financial counselor may be able to help you understand your insurance coverage and help you find further assistance, including financial aid if you are eligible. Many providers will work with patients to set up a monthly payment plan.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.